Join the Southern Outdoor Living Team. We are currently accepting applications for a well-qualified foreman to lead a crew of two or three team members. This foreman could be leading a hardscape team, landscape team, or maintenance team. We are looking for someone with a friendly personality that will lead their crew by example.
Applicant must be a hard worker, attentive to details, skilled and always willing to take the extra steps to make our clients’ property look their best. Must have experience areas including lawn maintenance, fertilizer applications, proper planting techniques, hardscaping, landscaping, horticultural pruning, spring and fall cleanups, and snow removal. Must have some plant knowledge, and be able to effectively communicate and interact with clients, and co-workers. High school diploma required, and further schooling is certainly a plus.
Hours: 40-50 hours per week year round. Monday thru Friday, some Saturdays during peak season
Experience and Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Experience and plant knowledge and planting technique
- Hardscaping (Patios, Fireplaces, Firepits, Walkways, Steps, Walls, etc.)
- Landscaping (Cleanups, Planting, Grading, Sodding, Mulch & Pine Needles)
- Lawn maintenance (mowing, edging, etc)
- Fertilizer Application
- Pruning (mechanical and hand pruning)
- Leaf removal
- Snow and Ice Removal / Management
- Leadership experience is a plus!
- Client Communication
- Detail oriented
- Clean appearance
- Ditchwitch / Bobcat experience would be a plus
- Speaking Spanish & English is a plus!